We were married on February 17, 2007...it was a beautiful day! We were surrounded by so many of our friends and family (over 400 people!) and it truly was the best day of our lives! Here are just a sample of some of our wedding pictures from our wonderful photographer.
The four special little people in our lives had to be part of our special day. Left to right: Sydney (my cousin's little girl), Genesis (Steve's neice), Zane (Steve's nephew), and Jake (Hannah's little boy). I love how Jake looks in this picture.
To keep them content and sitting for the service, we had a bag of gummy bear's pinned to the back of their chairs. No one knew that the bridesmaid's fed them the whole service, but they sat like little angels - which is what they are :).
From left to right: Shane (usher), Scott (groomsman), Garth (bestman), Steve (THE GROOM!), Ryan (groomsman), Kevin (usher), Kelly (usher). All good friends of Steve's.

Our DJ was fantastic and we brought him in from Toronto. This is how we started our dance off. He formed a huge congo line and by the time it was done everyone was on the dance floor. The traditional "first dance" followed.
The beautiful ladies! From left to right: Hannah (bridesmaid), Correna (THE BRIDE!), Sarah (maid of honor), Tannis (bridesmaid). I am truly blessed to have these three women as part of my life. They are amazing!

I bought my wedding dress brand new. The cape however, is my mom's and she wore it on her wedding day. I love the symbolism.

Our beautiful wedding cake. A friend of mine made it and all I gave her was a picture of Christina Argulara (didn't even begin to spell that right!) wedding cake and said....if you can do it - I would love this. I LOVED IT!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment