Friday, February 20, 2009

More Updates on House

Much progress has happened our home since I lasted posted...hopefully you can keep up :).  We are excited as everything is taking place at a quick speed!  

It took a week to dig out the hill and get it ready.....


We came home from our mini holiday to Banff to find this - we have decided to go with the styrofoam basement.....  The basement will have two bedrooms, one bathroom, a large rec/tv area, furnace room, and a large room for Steve to hang deer heads in (I told him that he is responsible for cleaning "his" room.



And the house has come along at a quick pace....they expect for it to be completed in the next two weeks.  I love, love, LOVE my decision to go with dark trim - I love it so much more than the white trim that we have in our current home.  I am excited to move in!

We love our doors that were selected!


I love our walk-in closet - a great size and tons of shelves!!!

The master bedroom
Master bathroom

Laundry Room: I fell in love with the color that Bob and Jan put in their new laundry room - I just had to copy :)

Baby's Room: Of course more painting will take place here after August 21st :)

Scrapbooking Room

Our greatest highlight of our new home:
Living Room
Entrance Way from the view of the kitchen

Kitchen

Outside of the House


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see the finished product! It looks beautiful so far! Hopefully you are able to move in soon and can make it your 'own' shortly.

    ReplyDelete