Things were slightly hectic last week and I missed taking a picture (which I'm not sure what I will do in my scrapbooking then :) ).
But as promised to Sarah Jane last night, here is week 21. I am pleased to announce that the all day sickness has seemed to pass - it only hits once, maybe twice per week. But I still love, LOVE, LOVE to sleep!
I'm just about to head out to the Inter Church Easter Service....
And on an Easter note: I love what Easter represents. It always seems to remind me of the incredible sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for me. This year though, things were different for me. They played a video at the Inter Church (11 Church's represented = over 900 people in attendance = FANTASTIC EVENT!!!) that stirred in me. It showed a lot of Mary's feelings. I realized today that at times I forget about everyone else that was effected that day and think only of me and Jesus. But Mary, that had to have been hard. I sat watching the video and rubbed my belly thinking that I will never, ever be able to comprehend what Mary went through. That I hope that I will never have to see my child, our children go to Heaven before either Steve and I. Mary will have never been able to imagine what her little boy was going to go through....I can only pray that Steve and I will be able to raise our children up to be mighty men and women that love Jesus and that they are able to declare Him as their Saviour.
Today is Friday.....But SUNDAY IS COMING! Praise Jesus!
I cannot believe how cute you look! It is amazing to watch your tummy grow. Also...your hair is so long. Probably roughly the same length as mine. See you in 2 1/2 weeks!!
ReplyDelete