The windows and doors have basically all been put in to the basement. "Construction" is coming along at a wonderful pace and we still expect to move in June :)
Since December, I have been babysitting Daelyn Brouwer full time (pink vest) and this past week, we also had Genesis and Zane (our neice and nephew). It was very busy around the house for me. To add to it - mom is out in Abbotsford, moving Morgan and Nikki's belongings back here, and Dad had to go to Edmonton as Grandpa was rushed to the hospital there. Being the non-farm girl that I am, I offered to do chores while they were gone. So here we are...loaded up on the quad to go and check to see if any cows are calving.....what an experience!
I have been blessed with great in-laws. One of the reasons why I love them - is they know that I LOVE pink! They brought me these beautiful pink flowers and they brighten my day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment