It's amazing how our time seems to be flying by! Here is week 32/33 (probably closer to the end of week 33). Baby P is super active and both Steve and I are enjoying watching my belly move in directions that I didn't think it would move. Just the other night, Steve put his hand on a hard spot and pushed a bit, and the baby just kicked back (HARD!) a few times....very fun!
We have sooo much on the go right now! We finally have an offer on our house and will know in 5 days if it's a done deal. Our next house is done except for the cleaning lady, so we are anticipating that. We are moving on July 18th: which is the day after I get back from directing Intermediate Camp and also the day that Steve gets back from a week of fishing out on the BC coast. Steve has been out there just about every night putting the septic line's in and working with mud (we have finally been blessed with some rain, but neither of us are fans of mud which we have lots of!). We've also been working through some "unpleasant" items in our life - please pray for us: county refusing to gravel their county road (I slid of the road a few weekends ago in the mud and we are trying to get them to understand that it's not a good thing for me!), our hunting business Quickload is very slow (too slow!) - this is to be expected with the US economy, but unfortunately we still have bills to pay and monthly loan payments to make and are facing the realization that again, Quickload will run a large deficit again this year. Steve is an amazing man and keeps saying "God will get us through all of this!" He is correct.
Steve is taking a lot on his shoulders and I pray daily for him! He is an amazing husband and will be an even more amazing father, it is hard to see him stressed about so much. He came home the other night and had his Popsicle fix and when I came back down a few minutes later - he was sound asleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment