The past month has been very hectic for us! I directed Camp from July 12 - 17 (and Steve was gone fishing on the west coast at the same time). We both got home late on the 17th and moved on the 18th. Steve was home for 4 days and then gone for 10 days on a bike trip to Las Vegas. We didn't have anything for the baby except a crib and mattress.
BUT
I have the best sister-in-law and last Saturday off to Edmonton we go. We were very productive that day and also very destructive on the bank account but we are ready for a baby! Sunday, Nikki came over and she set up the nursery for me. I love our nursery! It's perfect!
All the bedding is homemade by a lady in Edmonton.....the pictures don't do it the kind of justice that it deserves......but it's beautiful!
The white sign above the crib reads "Babies make days shorter, night longer, homes louder and love stronger". I love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment