We Can't believe how fast time has been flying by with Ezra. Below is Ezra's 6 week picture and it was also our first snow fall - he was by far less than impressed with me. Ezra and I not only celebrated his 6 week, first snow fall, but it was also our first official outing as we went to Kitscoty Elementary School to see my students from last year.
Thanksgiving Sunday we dedicated Ezra to our Creator. It was a God-honoring day for many reasons. We were privledged to have our good friend and Pastor Ken Fisher dedicate Ezra, we celebrated with four other boys being dedicated (included special pal, Logan Fisher), and our great friend Dale McCaw gave us the charge to raise our sons to love Jesus (little did we realize that it would be the last Sunday that we would have Dale with us).
As we accepted the charge from Dale, I realized that it was such a big "task" that we were accepting and as I look at Ezra even today, I can only hope that he will always understand how great God is and how full of Grace and Love God has for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment