Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My New Adventure: Kicks off tomorrow night!

Why I chose Arbonne:

On August 27, 2009, my husband and I welcomed our beautiful son, Ezra James, into our home. We were overwhelmed with the responsibility that God had given us as Ezra was placed in our arms. As I looked at Ezra, I had a sense of peace of the decision that we had made that I would remain at home to raise Ezra. However, both Steve and I have come to the realization that even though we had a sense of peace, in order to have the financial freedom that we both want for our family, I needed to consider going back to work.

Enter December 26, 2009 and my cousin (and now business partner), Brandy Jones. Brandy wanted to drop some product off of her new business for me to try. Brandy had this radiant glow about her when she came over and started to describe her new business venture. I became excited because Brandy was excited. Brandy has a little girl that is two months older than Ezra and Brandy is super excited to have found an opportunity that is family driven and will allow her to stay at home with Avery.

Four days later, after using the Arbonne’s NutriMinc RE9 kit, my skin felt completely different. I could not believe my eyes and neither could Steve. I was sold right there. But I was not sure if I was really interested in the business. I had many different excuses that may sound familiar to you: I am too busy, I don’t have enough time; I do not know anything about skin care; I do not want to host in-home presentations; I am not a salesperson; What if I fail? Yet, I knew that I loved Arbonne’s products, and the freedom that the business provided was something that Steve and I had been searching for. We believed that Arbonne would be a fantastic fit for our family. It would provide the solution that we were looking for; it would allow me to continue to stay at home with Ezra. Rita Davenport, Arbonne President, says: “one of the greatest things about Arbonne is that it brings mommies and daddies home to their babies”.

Arbonne is the most amazing company to be a part of because it gives you every single tool you need to be successful, from incredible products to the most supportive leaders. Arbonne is very family-oriented and I enjoy the fact that many of the other individuals involved with Arbonne are very positive and driven. I also believe that the company itself is well positioned. It addresses a growing demand from health conscious consumers to be educated not only on what they are putting into their bodies, but what they put ON as well. Arbonne offers a pure, safe, and beneficial product line for baby, teens, and men and women of all ages.

As I sit here writing why I chose Arbonne, I have allowed myself to dream. Once I realized that I just needed to have the courage to accept this amazing gift that Brandy had presented before me, it would allow me to dream, and dream BIG. And I am thrilled that Arbonne is going to help my dreams become a reality. I am excited that I am able to stay at home with Ezra, potentially achieve financial freedom, but I also get to help many others along the way. One of the biggest rewards of an Arbonne business is helping family, friends and even strangers change their lives for the better.

God has blessed me with an amazing and supportive husband; a healthy and happy son; a beautiful and warm home; and now an amazing business with wonderful and encouraging business partners. I am excited to continue to dream BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment