Hello Everyone! I can't believe that February is already gone! I thought that time seemed to fly by before, now it really truly does fly right on by!
We had such a fun February. Steve and I celebrated our three month anniversary, Ezra turned 6 months old, I became District Manager with Arbonne International, and Steve was able to get away twice to the BC mountains for some snowmobiling! March isn't looking like it is going to be any quieter but we are loving life even though it is busy! :)
February was a beautiful month weather wise - Ezra was heading out for a walk with Grandma Oliver.
This is one of my favourite pictures of Ezra and I
Ezra has NEVER been a cuddler and this picture is a very rare moment. He fell asleep like this (which he never cuddles and won't fall asleep on you!).
No comments:
Post a Comment