Remember back in January I said that I started my own business selling Arbonne products. Well, that business has allowed me to travel to Las Vegas for the 2010 NTC Convention in March.
My mom came (God bless her soul!!!) to babysit Ezra and also Avery, my cousin and business partner, little girl. Ezra did fantastic!!! He will definitely be a traveler :)
Ezra's first plane ride - slept the whole thing just about.
He was tuckered out when we finally reached Las Vegas!
Mom brought Ezra over to meet me in between sessions at one point. We found a beautiful patch of grass to relax on and it was Ezra's first time on grass. I love this picture as it shows his true expression - he wasn't sure what to think :)
Palm trees and Ezra - a fantastic combination!!!
On our way home - he was an amazing traveller!!! No crying at any time on the planes!
No comments:
Post a Comment