We celebrated Mother's Day in a BIG way this year and had a blast doing so. Steve and Peter booked a 16 passenger hummer limo to take Peter's Family, Steve, Ezra and I, Steve's parents, my parents, Morgan and Nikki (and baby on board), and Tammy's mom and step dad up to Edmonton and out for supper.
I had only been home from the hospital for two days so wasn't sure how I would make out on the trip but it worked out well as I was able to lie down on the seats and rest on the way up and back.
Mother's Day this year shed new light as I celebrated being a mom. Our mom's have dedicated so much of their time, love, and lives to us - so it was a great treat to be able to share this special day with them as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment