Sunday, May 30, 2010

May Long: Camp Work Weekend

We headed on up to Camp Work Weekend for the May Long this year! What a different experience having Ezra with us but we had a fantastic time! Over 140 people joined us this year and we stayed in King Fisher with Ken, Janel & Logan (same age as Ezra) and Jon, Jessica & Zeke (1 year old). Interesting at times but we loved it!


Ezra and his buddy Logan
left to right: Jess, Zeke, Logan, Janel, Ezra and I. I am blessed with truly beautiful friends and am soooo lucky that Ezra is going to grow up with wonderful friends!


When we took this last picture we chuckled saying that it was the next generation of Southridge Camp: I am excited to see our boys become future camp kids, camp workers, camp directors, and camp board members!

No comments:

Post a Comment