Monday, August 30, 2010

ROAR!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I stopped at Scrapbook Memories and More in Sherwood Park to pick up supplies for Ezra's birthday party.  While I was there, I found the cutest lion/tiger/zoo/ROAR/ paper and embellishments.  Ezra's new "thing" is to crawl up to me, push his head against mine and go "RWAR":).  So of course I had to purchase it all and add it to my already huge pile of paper to scrapbook the 1000's of pictures I have taken of Ezra.  

When I arrived home, Steve tried to show his enthusiasm for my scrapbooking purchase (he tries :)  ), and was like "do you have a picture for those yet".  Nope, I didn't.  But I knew that the opportunity would arise!  And voila, just last week it did!  Ezra was looking in his tupperbox full of toys and I grabbed the camera...said Ezra...and got..."RWAR".  

Scrapbook page ready to be completed :)






No comments:

Post a Comment