Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And We Descend on Abbotsford Again - September 2010

I have a husband...he likes to spoil me...I like it a lot...I like it a lot everytime!  It has become an annual tradition that when I come out to visit Matt and Sarah that not only do we head to the Keg for supper, Sarah and I also head for manicures and pedicures.  Since it wasn't that long ago that I was out visiting, and we headed to what will probably be the most expensive mani/pedi outing for Sarah and I (can't wait to go back!), Steve kindly asked that this trip be to the Asian's where it was cheaper.  

So off we went and it was still fantastic!  


Our beautiful toes!!!


And in return of the Keg supper and mani/pedi's...Matt and Sarah spoil Ezra and I with their love!  
And we like it...we like it a lot...we like it everytime.  


 



No comments:

Post a Comment