: a husband that loves me even on the days that I am unlovable
: a son that thinks I'm pretty funny
: friends that love me, love my son, and most importantly, love Jesus!
: a home that I am proud of and able to welcome many people into
: the chance to celebrate my son's first year in style! I am thankful that each person in my family is healthy to be able to celebrate his birthday.
: a best-friend that loves Jesus, that came home from Africa, and continues to be an important person in my life. I am also thankful that she LOVES spa visits!
My list is so large. I am thankful for doctor's in Edmonton that were able to restore me to my healthy self. I am thankful to my parents who raised me to be the woman that I am today. I am thankful to live in Canada.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment