Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Date with Jessica

Jessica had a really rough September which resulted in emergency surgery at the end of the month.  I spent countless hours with her at doctor's appointments and at the hospital (and I wouldn't have it any other way), and also looked after Zeke (even had him for a few sleepovers).  Her mom and dad (who know it was an insane time in our life!), wanted to thank me (aka BLESS ME), by sending Jess and I for a pedicure date (I LOVE PEDICURE DATES!!!).  We picked up drinks at Starbucks and then headed to Pure Elements for a real treat!

Thank You Mr. and Mrs. Rueben!  I would help Jess out again in a heart beat. 
 That's what bestie's are for!




Smurf Feet :)


Pretty toes - you may not believe it but my toes are not the red ones!
I ventured out of my comfort zone and went with a deep purple - I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment