We had no plans for New Year's, so Jon and Jess invited us over for the evening. We had a lot of fun with our amazing friends!
Great food! Epicure cheese dip, nachos and cheese, and chocolate fondue!
A brutal game of Canasta! Brutal for the boys that is! Have a looksy at the score on the next picture :) I'll play with Jess anytime :)
Oh ya! I told Steve that I would be blogging about it!
Then at 1:30am Jon and Jess introduced us to a new game....it was a lot of fun! And Jess won!
We got home at 3:00am. We are wayyyy to old for 3:00am mornings anymore :)
Ezra gave us a little bit of a New Year's treat by sleeping until 9:00 - gone are the good old days of sleeping till noon :)
Welcome 2011 - We are VERY EXCITED for everything that you will be bringing to us this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment