We were soooo very blessed this Christmas! It is so important to Steve and I to make sure that we raise our children to know what the true meaning of Christmas really is. I think that we did a great job of it for Ezra this eyar (even if he didn't understand everything).
Christmas Eve we headed to Peter and Tammy's to deliver gifts for our neice and nephews. Ezra came along all decked out in his Christmas pj's. On Christmas Day, Steve, Ezra and I spent the morning as a family and then we had everyone arrive around 2:00 (total of 21 people). The skidoo's started up and we ate a fantastic turkey and ham supper at 5:30 (I FORGOT to take pictures of the meal...it looked fantastic! And tasted FANTASTIC!!!).
After supper, we visited and then played some Taboo. Mom and dad stuck around after everyone had left and played Canasta with us.
Christmas was filled with family and friends and together we celebrated the birth of Jesus. What a glorious day it was!
 |
We were early to Peter and Tammy's on Christmas Eve, so we waited for everyone
to get back to the house. Ezra was the greeting committee. |
 |
| Playing with his cousin, Genesis', Christmas gift. |
 |
Our Christmas photo.
I really need to remember to take off my slippers in photo's :) |
 |
Christmas morning....I knew that I wanted to get Ezra his own recliner for Christmas.
We found it at the Lazy Boy Gallery in Lloyd (and yes, it does recline).
He loves to have his afternoon snack while sitting in...and even comes with a cup holder :) |
 |
Ezra did well on staying focused until about the fourth gift...then he didn't really
care to open anymore. Next year, we are sure he will be that more "focused". |
 |
| Some of the 21 people...surrounded by our family and friends |
 |
| We were so happy the Jon, Jess, and Zeke were able to join us! |
 |
| My wonderful hubby! |
 |
| My amazing sister-in-law and brother-in-law. |
 |
| Bestfriends! |
 |
Our newest addition into the family and Steve's Christmas gift...Jade Parkinson.
She is 12 weeks old and weighs just over a pound. Let's just say it was a very
weak pregnant moment when I purchased her :) But we love her! |
 |
| Beautiful Family |
 |
| Relaxing after supper. |
 |
| And what would be an event with the Enns' without bath time for the boys :) |
 |
| A very serious game of Taboo - girls won :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment