Tuesday, February 15, 2011

4 Day Love Day

We celebrated Valentine's Day with a four day spread.  

Saturday night we attempted to have a candlelight supper (Ezra likes to see his food! :) ).  Cranberry Pecan Tossed Salad, Baked Potatoes, Chicken Philidelphia (for me), and Chicken Ham and Swiss (for Steve).  Dessert was Chocolate Covered Strawberries.  



For Ezra's Valentine's treats, we made cake pops to hand out to his special friends.  
Ezra observed while I made them and then he got to eat the leftover melted chocolate :)

Sunday after Church, we attended the Crazy Love wrap up luncheon.  Everyone was asked to bring sandwiches to share.  Keeping with the Crazy Love theme and Valentine's, I made some super cute heart shape sandwiches.  


Ezra all decked out in his Valentine's shirt...King of Hearts :)  He is such a ham!

Valentine's Day, Ezra headed to his Grandpa and Grandma Parkinson's to have supper with his grandparents and cousin's.  They had heart shaped pizza and cherry cake.  Steve and I took the opportunity to head off to McDonalds :)  (we are celebrated our anniversary on Thursday with a nice supper at Mr Bill's - so it was more low key! :) ).   

And then tonight (Tuesday) - I made heart shaped pancakes for supper.  YUMMY!




And we topped supper off with some chocolate Valentine cupcakes.  


Ezra really enjoyed the icing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment