The Cheesiry (it's only about 10 minutes from our house) hosted a spring tour the other day. I had contacted them earlier in the Spring to ask if I could bring Ezra by to see the lambs and they thought this would be a perfect time. I had called mom to see if she wanted to come, which she did, and she also brought along my cousin's little girl, Catherine. We got to see where they make the cheese, where they age the cheese, and then Ezra's favorite part...visit the lambs and see the milking.
It was a really enjoyable visit and Ezra had such a FANTASTIC time!
| Catherine in front of one of the aging rooms. |
Ezra may not do chicks, and he may not do cows and calves...but BOY was he all about the lambs and sheeps!
As soon as we entered in where they keep the lambs....Ezra kept repeating himself "baa, baa, baa, baa"...so CUTE!
| After seeing Grandma have some lambs suck on her finger, he really wanted to get them to suck on his finger. :) |
Milking time!
No comments:
Post a Comment