Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We celebrated Father's Day this year by sleeping in (oh so nice!), attending Church, having lunch with Steve's parents, having a nap in the afternoon (oh so nice!), and then having supper with my family.  It was a great day!  

During Church we realized that Ezra was wearing the same shirt as Zeke and Logan...and it WAS NOT planned!  All of us mom's had bought the shirts at different times (thank you $4 shirt Walmart!)...so super cute!  When Steve went up to pick up Ezra from pre-school nursery, I gave him instructions to make sure to get a picture of the three boys...as you can see, Zeke didn't want his picture to be taken :), but SUPER CUTE Liam jumped in for the photo shoot....his mommy spends more than $4 on a shirt :)  


My grandpa meeting Ryder for the first time....his 8th great grandchild (I think I counted right!)





My boys are so lucky to have a daddy that LOVES them so much!  It's so fun to watch Ezra just light up in the face when he sees Steve.  

No comments:

Post a Comment