Saturday, June 18, 2011

Game 7 Hockey Playoffs!

After Game 6, Steve invited friends of ours to come and watch Game 7.  I'm sure that at first, he was hoping for a boys night...but after myself and Jess said that we wanted to watch the game with our husbands, the boys night out turned into family game 7 :) 

Jon, Jess, and Zeke, Ken, Janel, Logan and Parker, and Brian (Gina and Isaiah we missed you!), all joined us and we had a great time...minus the outcome of the game!  

I so enjoy having people in our home.  I love hearing laughter and community in our home.  It just warms my heart!  

I especially loved watching Logan, Zeke and Ezra all play together.  At one point all three boys were upstairs pounding away on the piano and running back and forth...such a GREAT SOUND! 

We encouraged everyone to bring an appetizer to share and we ended up with quite the feast (see last photo).  I'm sure that no one was hungry at the end of the evening!  

Hopefully, we can all get together again soon!  I think that a bonfire will be in our near horizon's!  



The Fisher boys all showed up in their hockey gear....even if the Oiler's didn't stand a chance making it to the playoffs...Ken and his boys are die-hard Oiler fans!





Ryder slept through most of the game!  
Parker has such beautiful blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment