Ryder Paul Parkinson entered the world at 8:28am on June 6th. Ryder weighed a small 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 20.5 inches long (he seems so much smaller than Ezra ever was!).
Here are some pictures of our exciting June 6th! Enjoy!
Getting ready to be moved to the delivery room. I LOVE c-sections! My make-up was done...my hair was done and I still looked fantastic at the end of it all :)
| Steve HAD to have his Tim Horton's coffee! We needed to be at the hospital by 6:30.....it helped wake him up :) I figured he looked pretty good in those scrubs :) |
| Here we go! |
They started the c-section at 8:20....Ryder was born at 8:28. Sooooo fast!!!!
The doctor on the right is Doctor Brown....the man that is responsible for all of my healing :)
| And there he is!!!! |
| Proud daddy cutting the cord! |
The following picture was and still is so very important to me. I was such a "mess" after delivering Ezra that I don't have a picture like this. This was one very important request that I had for Doctor Brown - I needed to have a picture with my new baby. I will cherish this picture for many, many years!
Thank you Doctor Brown for an amazing experience! We are blessed to have you as our doctor in Edmonton! I am confident that you will never have any idea how much you mean to our family!
I am feeling fantastic! This has been so very different and I was up and moving the same day! I am loving every single moment with Ezra and Ryder (although, Ezra would LOVE it if I could pick him up...only another 5 weeks for that!). My pain has been basically nill and I had a one week check up this morning and everything looks fantastic! It's amazing how well you feel when you have fantastic medical care!
No comments:
Post a Comment