We have two special young men in our lives and they graduated from high school this year. Hard to believe that one is heading off to college in September and the other will be working (he thinks!) at Truck Zone next year. Both Brett and Andrew have grown to become very special to both Steve and I and we were glad that we got to be part of their special day and watch them enter into a new stage of life.
It was ridiculously hot in the Alberta Building during the grand march. I honestly thought that I would pass out from heat...even Ryder hated it and breathed a sigh of relief when I took him to the concession area!
All the graduates looked so handsome and beautiful! So many beautiful dresses! I told Steve many times, that I would love to graduate again just for the dress (without the school work...just to be able to wear the dress :) ).
Pictured on left: Brett with his escort, Kaylee
Pictured on right: Andrew with his escort (and girlfriend), Kenda
Pictured on left: Brett with his beautiful momma, Dana
Pictured on right: Brett with his beautiful sister, Cara
Left to right: Andrew, Kenda, Amanda & Dale (Andrew's parents).
Ken, Andrew and Steve after the grand march.
Honestly, there were times that we weren't sure Andrew would make it to this evening :)
GREAT JOB BOYS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment