There is a reason why I don't do photography anymore. I don't have the time! It's not that I don't have the passion or that I don't think I'm good at it (I do think I'm pretty decent :) ). But I don't have the time for the editing. HOWEVER, I pulled the camera back out (and by that I don't mean literally as you all know how many pictures I really do take of my children!) and took some family photo's for Jon and Jess. They turned out pretty decent and I'm super glad that they were happy with them! They were taken during an insane time of life! Hunting season! But they were super patient on waiting for me to edit them which took me over a month to finally get to. Here is just a sampling for you as I know they are using them for Christmas cards as well! Special thanks to our special neighbors, Rick and Karen Murphy, for letting us coming and use their beautiful place for the photo's!
| Zeke's favorite photo I'm sure :) Waving bye! |
No comments:
Post a Comment