I know that our Christmas' will always keep changing on different ways. Ever since I was able to have my own tree (which resulted when I got married), Steve's "bachelor ornaments" have collected dust in a box in a far away corner of a closet, and I let my mom know that she can keep all those "oh-so-beautiful homemade ornaments of mine" on her tree. However, as I got myself all prepared to decorate our tree this year, I very quickly realized that it wouldn't look the way I wanted as I had a little 2 foot something brown eyed boy looking up at me saying "hep, hep, hep, puweeze, hep". Yup....it's lookin a little different but it's still beautiful.
Than I had this "not-so-though-out" moment and decided to wrap presents during non nap times. Again...I kept hearing "hep, hep, hep, puweeze, hep". Soooo.....the tape isn't exactly where I would have put it. The name tags are upside down and in the middle instead of in the corner :) But they still look beautiful.
And Ryder....he was the poor subject of my photo taking again...into the Christmas box he went with the bow on top of the head. Unlike the Hallowe'en photo's.....he was a bit more impressed with us :)
And I found my cheapest form of entertainment that I have ever come up with for Ezra! Some scrap tissue paper and tape...voila a cape! And he loved it!
Merry Christmas to each and everyone! May God continue to richly bless you in each and every way!







No comments:
Post a Comment