Wednesday, January 4, 2012

$5.00 Lush Bath Bomb Entertainment = Expensive Bath Time!

Before Christmas, my good friend Falon told me about these FANTASTIC Bath Bombs that you could pick up at Lush.  So, while Steve and I were in Edmonton at the end of December, I stopped in at Lush and picked up some of these great "stocking stuffers" (yes, I realize it's after Christmas...but Falon said they make great stocking stuffers since they are ridiculously overpriced.  :) ).  I bought a few thinking that we could make them last at least 6 months or longer.  However, the way that Ezra is requesting them in his bath....we will be out of them by the end of the week :)  

Tonight, we went through one bath bomb and as I was folding clothes in the laundry room, I kept hearing bomb, bomb, puweeze, bomb, bomb......so tonight's bath time was $10.  :)  I wonder if I could google how to make these little suckers!  When I told Ezra that...he said yup :)











After holding two pink bath bombs, I'm not sure how I'll get the tub or Ezra pink free :)  
Bath time is never a dull moment in our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment