No?! Well, let's try a different shot...
Still no?! Maybe you should try cleaning your glasses :) Here's an even more close up!
Okay, I'll make it easy one you!
We had our 22 week ultrasound a few weeks ago....and yes, I will no longer be completely outnumbered come the end of June! :) :)
As Steve says, I just about did a backflip on the ultrasound table when they confirmed my own "gut instinct" :) And as the above pictures says...Ezra is pretty excited too!
For those of you that we were wondering how we told our parents....I had great plans of a super cool way, but ran out of time (I'm not going to share my super cool way, incase I get to use it another time!)....instead, we asked Ezra "what's in mommy's tummy", which he would reply "aby". "What kind of baby?" "Girl". Steve's mom didn't believe us at first and his parents had the kind of reaction that we figured they would have....great big smiles on their faces (once they got over their we-aren't-going-to-believe you!) and Jan lept out of her chair with hugs for us all.
I am so excited to have a daughter! I just know that her and I are going to have so many great memories!




No comments:
Post a Comment