Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Little Grocery Helper

Grocery shopping has become increasingly tricky for me when I have to take both boys with me....I am so very blessed to have a great mother in law that 9 times out of 10 will watch them while I get groceries.  However, it was inevitable that the day would come that I would have them both...if you keep Ryder in his carseat and put Ezra in the grocery seat...you don't have much room (those car seats are huge).  If you put Ryder in the grocery seat and either Ezra stands in the cart or walks along beside...Ezra get's bored.  So, although I feel like I'm cheating on Sobey's, we now shop at Coop because they have mini carts.  Ezra LOVES going grocery shopping.  He cruises along behind me (and he's very careful not to run into me).  And if I'm not going fast enough for him.  He'll push my cart to where it needs to go and then walks back and get's his cart.  The only thing we have to work on is not adding things into the cart that aren't on the list.  Normally he does really well when I tell him that we don't need it...but sure enough at checkout, somehow a chocolate bar always seems to get scanned :)


Oh and when it comes time to pay, you cannot help him unload his cart...he does it all by himself! 



We are so blessed with such a FANTASTIC 2 1/2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment