I can't believe that Ezra's swimming lessons come to an end tonight. We have had such a great time with Auntie Janel and Logan and Ezra has become quite the little fish (although the back float still requires some smartie bribing :) ). Last Wednesday, I sent mom into the pool with Ezra, and I headed in as well, with camera in tow. Here are some fun pictures of what we have been doing each Monday and Wednesday for the past few weeks!
![]() |
| They have to ask to come in the water....since Ezra's speech is still a work in progress...he stands there...thinking...than says yes pleeeeaaaassseeee :) |
Turtle song that results in front float and the dreaded back float :)
Ezra's (and just about all of the kids) favourite activity.... "5 Green and Speckled Frogs". He get's to jump off the ledge into the water.
A new fun activity! Who ever came up with this idea was brilliant! Ezra was all over going through it on Wednesday.
Treasure Hunt Time! The kids stand with their eyes closed and she dumps a large container of toy. When they are allowed to open, they go on a treasure hunt and put them back in the container. It's amazing how small things can amuse them. And just so you know - I tried it with toy pick up....it doesn't have the same affect :)
A few weeks ago, when she asked if they would like to go on a treasure hunt...Ezra looked at her and took his pirate stance, and went "arghhhh". It took everything in her not to laugh :)
One wouldn't think it would be hard to get a picture of Logan and Ezra (after all, both of us mom's scrapbook....not like they don't know what to do when a camera comes out!).
I give up :)
We will miss swimming lessons each week...more, we will miss seeing Auntie Janel and Logan twice a week!












No comments:
Post a Comment