Monday, April 30, 2012

B is for Brothers and Bath time.

Note: I apologize for the large amount of photo's in this blog post...I couldn't just pick a few to be my favourites - which has me worried about trying to scrapbook this blog post :) 


Now that Ryder is more on the move, Ezra is slowly starting to enjoy the company of his brother.  Although today, I felt like I could add a new job description to be resume - REFEREE!  Ryder so badly wants to be with his brother, while Ezra is still (slowly) learning how to share and "want" to have his brother around.  We as parents are given such daunting tasks when it comes to parenting and I do think that this is one of the largest (although not the greatest) challenges we have faced so far.  It's not only a challenge to get Ezra to "get it", it's also a challenge of our will power....so many times I just want to shout and be like "he just loves you!".  God is definitely teaching me/us patience with our two boys!

I usually do bath time and bedtime routine by myself, as its the time that Steve can finally just "veg" after a busy day at work.  I am starting to realize that life is going to get more interesting when baby girl arrives, so to cut time down by at least 20 minutes, the boys now bath together!  I love watching them interact during bath time.  Ryder loves his brother and Ezra loves to play with him.  Perhaps I should just keep them in the tub all day as well!  The other night, the antics that they were both putting on were to precious not to take pictures of!  Here is a glimpse of our Brothers & Bath time fun!















No comments:

Post a Comment