Friday, April 13, 2012

Mom! Mom! I Want That Bike!

For weeks I had heard that.  Whenever Ezra saw any bike I just knew that's what would be said, and then repeated, and then repeated, and then repeated until I cringed :)   

I had looked at these Strider bikes ever since Ezra was born...I know, I know, you are all thinking....it's missing training wheels and pedals.  The whole purpose of the Strider bike is that they learn balance right away.  Once Ezra is comfortable with "walking", we will teach him to take long strides and put his feet up...voila BALANCE!  Once the balance is mastered than, ideally, we will be able to get a regular bike.  Friends of ours gave them to their nephews and it worked.  

Ezra was super thrilled when his green bike arrived.  He was super anxious for me to put it together and head outside.  In fact, even as I am typing this blog post, he is wanting to go ride his green bike - even in the rain!  I am sure that it is going to come in handy at the lake this summer!



   





Here's a link to the lady that we purchased it from:  Bumps, Babies and Beyond.  
I have actually purchased a ton of stuff from Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment