Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ezra Loves Fall

Ezra loves Fall!  
He loves that it brings hunting season.  
He loves that it brings his birthday.  
And he loves that brings combine rides!  

Uncle Drayson called once again this fall and offered to take Ezra riding in the combine....of course Ezra said yes - and he lasted a couple of hours and I'm pretty certain that he wasn't ready to get off the combine when I went to pick him up.  Thanks Uncle Drayson for providing some great entertainment for Ezra again.  

Remember the saying "it takes a village to raise a child"....once again we have been blessed to have others invest into our children's lives!  We are blessed to have such fantastic family!





Fall is one of my top three favourite seasons (haha...yes, I know what that says...I don't like winter!).  I love the changes of colours and the crisp mornings.  I love watching the geese and ducks fly overhead (although I know that some of them are probably going to get shot out of the sky with our hunters! :) ).    And as much as I don't have a single farm lovin' bone in my body (or at least I think I don't)...I love watching farmers take crops off the field...it makes me proud!  







No comments:

Post a Comment