Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lloydminster Colonial Days 2012

I never realized how far behind I was on the blogging front until I realized that I had not blogged about our day at the fair!  Note: this post should have followed the parade post :)  I've been pretty busy this summer/fall - trying to catch up now I promise!

After the parade, mom, Nikki, Cooper, Sawyer, Ezra, Ryder, Mckenzie and I all headed off to the fair grounds to let the kiddo's loose (okay, so not really loose but they did have a great time!).  

One of my favourite pictures....not sure why....but I do love it!


We headed straight to the petting zoo area....where we remained for a long time :)



Checking out the chicks hatching in the hatchery area.



I bribed Ezra with everything to try and get him on this camel...I tried "you can ride with Grandma", "you can ride with Sawyer or Auntie", "I'll buy you a new tractor", "we can go buy some candy", I'll buy you a new toy"....but nope, I couldn't get him on that camel!  Sawyer showed him up though....off she went with no fear at all!







What the day ends up looking like: 


No comments:

Post a Comment