Friday, November 9, 2012

Back Track to the summer

I've been slowly working through the 1000+ pictures that I took of us during our time at Kimball Lake, Saskatchewan this summer.  The kids and I went up there with the Willis crew for 4 weeks and the daddy's came whenever they could get away from work.  We had a FANTASTIC time this summer!  It was relaxing and refreshing, calm and yet chaos....we can't wait to do it again next summer!  

I've given you just a sampling of the pictures...I'm not going to comment on each one as there are 68 that I have uploaded for you.  Just know that Falon Willis is the mom of the year and I learned much from her this summer!  I was blessed (and continue to be blessed!) by her and she is such a fantastic mom!  Enjoy seeing our summer!


Our home away from home!


The next couple of pictures include:
: Mckenzie watching us set up camp
: Books on the beach
: Craft time on a raining afternoon
: Fun on the beach
: Brotherly love





: Banana boats (one of Ezra and Ryder's favourite new snacks!)
: Puddle fun
: Songs on the beach
: Campsite chaos








I HAVE to comment on this next picture - I think it's such a fun, FUN picture :)  We bathed Ryder (and in the end Ezra and Izzy) in the round rubbermaid tub that my mom bought for us.  It was so convenient to fill the tub up outside form the outdoor shower (hot water) and then they could splash about and it didn't make a mess.  Once done, we just dumped the water out on the ground....easy peasy bathing! :)


: Dance party
: Pirate Treasure Hunt
: Bear Information Centre (Sask Parks put on a bunch of special days at their parks...we were able to catch the bear information day!)
: Bug walk
: Grandpa and Grandma Park came to visit for a day










GATOR TIME!

When Ezra turned 2 both sets of Grandparents and Steve and I bought him a John Deere gator and it was one of the BEST purchases!  Especially at the lake :)  We loaded that sucker up tons when we headed to the beach.  It hauled our beach gear, food, gas, water, laundry, EVERYTHING.  For only being three Ezra was a great driver...we are still working on the shoulder checking...but it's coming :)







: Fun in the water
: Boat Time
: Beach
: Bubbles
: Ice cream
: Fishing











There never has been a mother so happy to see her child sleep :)



: Campsite Fun
: Morning walks
: Berry Picking
: Beach Time
: Boogy Boarding
: Bedtime Stories













: Frisbee Fun
: Grandpa and Grandma Farm came to visit for a weekend
: Steve cleared the wake!!!! FINALLY!!!!






The next two pictures are taken the morning we left for home :(  It was such a FUN, FUN, FUN TIME!)  Can't wait for more Willpark adventures! 


Ages: 6,4,3,2,1 and 5 weeks.  Yes it was chaos at times!
Next year it will be 7,5,4,3,2,1 and 2 months - Willis' are expanding :)



No comments:

Post a Comment