Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's Been A Long Time A Coming....

Hi, my name is Correna, and I have been busy :)  Just incase you forgot who I was.  I didn't realize that it had been  A MONTH since I last posted...life has been crazy busy and I promise that over the next couple of days (it may take up to a week), I will catch you up on the craziness that surrounds our family.  We have had a fun month and have 730 photo's to prove it - I also promise that I won't post all 730...but that's how many my camera had to download last night......

Some of our highlights :)
: Quickload Waterfowl Outfitting season completed
: Ezra's pictures of Cubbies and Playschool
: Ryder's funny faces
: Mckenzie turned 4 months old!
: Halloween party (total of 39 people!)
: And an update on my crazy medicalness - is that even a word?!?!

Soooo let the uploading of pictures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment