Friday, November 9, 2012

The Parkinson Family Annual Hallowe'en Costume Party

So by now, we all know that I love to host parties....it's just completely inside of me and I love to have a full house doing it!  This Hallowe'en was no exception!  39 people total and out of that 39, 22 of them were children 8 & under.  It was fantastic!  

The costumes were fantastic, the food was fabulous, the visiting was enjoyed by all, and great fun was had!  Here are some pictures of our super fun evening!  

Our invite: sorry for the super crappy photo - I don't know why it's doing that, but you get the jis of what it looked like at least.  


We asked everyone to bring an appetizer to share (soooooo gooooodddd) and a pumpkin to carve as a family.  How do I find enough spots to put 39 people...I don't :)  We ate on the floor and carved on the floor in all areas of the upstairs of the house :)

Our fabulous friends and neighbours - the Willis'

The Edwards minus Noah who was playing

Our great friends - the Enn's

Fisher's - minus Ken who was busy with football.  

The Macleans

This picture cracks me up!  Jess sooo looks not impressed with Jon!

The O Family - I can never spell their last name correct so they are just the O family :)

The Fleming Famiy

The Heatley family minus Shawn who had to work.  

It was Jon's birthday mid October, so Jess made a cake for him to celebrate!  Fantastic isn't it!

The carved pumpkins - the pictures don't do justice but I wanted you to see everyones handiwork!  The kermit the frog is very impressive I think! 



CRAFT TIME

All the kids got to make a treat bag to take home...thank goodness for that last minute idea - all the kids LOVED it!




Our family! 

Peter Pan, Mr Smeel, Captain Hook, Wendy, and Tinkerbell.  


No comments:

Post a Comment