Monday, December 24, 2012

Kids Christmas Party 2012

We hosted a Kid's Christmas Party on December 14th.  
I won't go into a lot of detail as I will let the pictures tell the story.  
But point form:

: 21 children with the exception of a few they were all 4 & under
: a total of 51 people in our home
: Snack - Milk and cookies/cupcakes was served
: Craft - snowmen made out of milk containers
: Craft - decorate a Christmas tree instead of Christmas cookies
: Story time - Ezra's favorite Christmas story was read
: Everyone participated in a tree ornament exchange
: Santa (My uncle Drayson) visited!
: We made a donation to the local SPCA 



Milk containers - supposed to look like snowmen but I ran
out of time to put the faces on the donut heads.























It was the MOST insane 2 hours but the MOST fun 2 hours :)

Merry Christmas to all of our friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment