Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mckenzie - 5 months and counting

WOW!!!!  5 months and counting....please someone, please stop time now!  I mentioned to someone the other day that I enjoyed my boys at babies but golly am I LOVING every moment with my little girl.  I never at all imagined that it would be like this.  We have such a fun bond (she has eyes for her momma!) and she lights up my life each day (all my kids do though really!).  

Mckenzie is quite the talker now and the mover.  She is rolling from front to back and back to front and is now even working in circles :)  She loves to laugh at her brothers and enjoys being part of the family in her chair sitting at the table during our meal times.  Her awake time has greatly increased to that she is only have 2 longer naps and 1 short catnap.  I won't say she's sleeping through the night as that would probably jinx the past week ;).  She can grasp things in her hands and is loving putting things into her mouth!  And slobber.....LOTS of slobber!  

Getting ready to head out on errands...I figure she looks like she's getting ready to go work out :)





Mckenzie and I spend one hour a month with one of the Grade 1 classes at Kitscoty Elementary with a program called Roots of Empathy.  I did it with Ryder last year and was excited to come back again this year.  We headed there this past Monday and took along some Christmas goodies with us :)  

Mckenzie all decked out in her Miss Claus outfit!  




The Christmas goodies we handed to each kid - thanks Pinterest for the idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment