35 minutes was all it took to hear "Mom, I'm Cold". Mind you, 30 minutes of that was spent inside getting ready to go outside and with only 5 minutes of being truly outside :)
To give the kids some credit though, I didn't realize how much the temperature had dropped since 1:30pm (it was then 4:30pm) nor how much the wind had gone up. But I WAS NOT about to give in after only being outside for 5 minutes after all the work of bundling up 3 babes....so we moved in front of the house, out of the wind...and believe it or not, it was actually me that made the decision to head inside after playing outside for a total of 45 minutes!!! Woot! Woot!
The final result after 30 minutes :)
Soccer Time
Ryder's way of playing ball...run away with it. Nothing (okay probably lots of other things) drives his brother more crazy than this silly game!
Shovel Time
(Boy, Santa, you did a good job on giving those boys those Spiderman shovels - give yourself a good pat there Grandma Farm :) ).
















No comments:
Post a Comment