I grew up setting out cookies for Santa (even after I knew that Santa had the real name of Glenn) so I'm excited to pass down this Christmas activity to our kids. Ezra is the only one that kinda grasped the milk and cookie thing :)
Setting Out The Treats
We figured Santa would share :)
(sorry that Mckenzie is out of focus...it happens!)
Decked out in their new Christmas pajama's.
Introducing the CUTEST Rudolphina :)
LOOK!!!!!
Santa REALLY does exist!
Christmas Morning.
The first thing Ezra said to us when he woke was "Dad! Santa didn't stay!" He had a hard time understanding that Santa wouldn't be there that he was sleeping in his home at the North Pole....I wasn't quite prepared for that thought!
But he was AMAZED when he went downstairs!!!
And then he couldn't BELIEVE IT that he couldn't open ANY presents until AFTER Grandpa & Grandma Farm had arrived AND we had eaten breakfast. I'm sure he thought that Grandpa & Grandma were NEVER coming! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment