Each month, Mckenzie and I head to one of the Grade 1 classrooms at Kitscoty for Roots of Empathy. Hard to explain what the program really does, but the kids get to observe the changes of Mckenzie each month and their instructor points out different things as well. Because of my surgery at the end of January, I have been on a no carrying/lifting Mckenzie or Ryder, so my mom was on Roots duty.
Each session begins with the students singing to Mckenzie.
Mckenzie had to show off her new skill - army crawling!
I wasn't sure what to think:
1) HANG on Buddy! Do not let her slip
or
2) Mckenzie - STOP squirming.
Either way, I was glad when the weighing was done and Mckenzie was back in my moms arms :)
And Ryder and Ezra, well this is what they did :)










No comments:
Post a Comment