The last couple of years we have hosted a hockey playoff party at our home with some of our friends in attendance. I always enjoy entertaining and having people over so any reason is a good reason :) It is interesting to watch our families grow each year - this year would be the loudest year of children that we have had yet. Each child took their turn at having a meltdown....we all joked that once the last meltdown happened it should be quiet :)
Our family ready to cheer on Boston!
The dads all took turns playing with the kids - here are some pictures of Ken's turn! I grew up with Ken and I am enjoying watching him in his role of dad!
Supper time! Everyone brought an appetizer to share. I asked Steve to bring in our kids picnic table and am soooo glad that I did! It worked so well to put all the little boys at. Food was delicious as well!
Mckenzie got front row seats!
Zeke and Ezra spent some time jumping on the bed in the toy room - yes, I did allow it :)
Zeke has amazing air !



No comments:
Post a Comment