Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cre8 Winter Retreat = Mommy's Getaway!

I help run the Cre8 ministry at the Church and the other weekend was our winter retreat, which was held at Manitou Bible Camp.  Steve was working the weekend as well, so our children headed to three different directions.  It just happened that Ryder was with my dad = meant that during the day on Saturday, he came and was creative in his own ways with 16 of us ladies.  Ryder would have made a golden only child.  He is so content just being on his own and was no problem the whole day at all.

I always enjoy getting away to scrapbook.  I find that it is something that replenishes my soul and I take pride in my work as well!  

This was just before I dropped off Mckenzie at my inlaws.
Trust me - this got a lot fuller when I added my friend, Leah's scrapbooking stuff as well!  

Ryder got to sew on grandma's machine!  He was thrilled!



The group of ladies crafting away: ranging from sewers,
scrapbookers, quilters, and even crocheters.

My little dude

Saw this scrapbook sign at the Christmas Craft Fair.  
I should have picked it up - totally is Steve and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment