It is becoming a tradition to host a family Halloween party each year. I totally tossed it back and forth whether we would have one - but I am soooo glad that we did. It was a lot more low key (and smaller) than normal, but we had a great time and we are so lucky to have the friends that we do. We love partying it up with you!
On the menu:
Ghost Mini Cupcakes
Brain Casserole
Worm Sandwiches
Serpent Tongue
Bowl of Bones
Pumpkin Carrots
Melted Goo with Dracula Blood
I'm also all about theme costumes for our family. At least until the day comes that my kids veto the idea :)
This year we were the most Incredible family :)
(and incase you are wondering - I made the costumes :) - kinda...I made the logo...found and bought everything else at Walmart/Old Navy.
Boys shirts - Old Navy $6.00 each
Adult Shirts - Superstore - $10 each
Girl shirt - Superstore - $6.00
Kids tights - Walmart $5.00 each
Adult tights - Walmart $5.00 each
Steve's shorts - Walmart $14.00
My shorts - I own $0.00
Kids Pants - $5.00 each
Logo material - $10.00
=
Most fun and best family costume PLUS probably the cheapest Halloween costumes I have done yet! :)
| The Enns Family as Cop (Zeke already has his costume off) and Robbers |
Pumpkin Carving Time!
| Mckenzie and Ryder got to paint instead of carve. |
| The Fisher Family as a Football Team (which totally suits them!) |
| The Grassel Family: an apple, two Raggidy Ann characters, and a fireman |
| Mckenzie thought that the paint tasted good apparently. Out of all of our children - she has been the WORST for putting things in her mouth! |
| The finished products |


No comments:
Post a Comment