Ezra had his Halloween party at playschool on Halloween Day. It was such fun to be able to go and be parent helper/photographer/observer....our playschool teachers have such patience!
It was Ezra's turn to bring snack and show and tell. We decided to bring pumpkin oranges (yes, I drew on the orange with black parker), ghost cheese strings (again, that black marker came in handy) and ghost mini cupcakes.
Halloween Party also fell on a Thursday - which is French class day for the playschool. I was excited to see how this 1/2 hour goes with the little 4 year olds. PATIENCE! But I also see how Ezra is slowly picking up french.
Overall, it was a fun morning! Lots of busy fun and learning and a reminder that we are so lucky to have Ezra enrolled at Doodlebug.
| Looking at fake spiders through a magnifying glass - how this was fun I have no idea :) |
![]() |
| This little cutie I am convinced Ezra will marry :) Her mom is a super nice lady! |
Game Time






No comments:
Post a Comment