Thursday, December 26, 2013

No Children Allowed = A Fabulous Fun Evening!

Steve and I hosted a Black Tie Fondue Supper on the 20th to kick off our Christmas celebrations.  It has been a long time since I have had this much fun - we were surrounded by some of our closest friends and fantastic food!  Did you catch the part of "Black Tie"!  Everyone looked smokin great!  The ladies all dressed up real well and the men looked super handsome in their suits.  Our meal lasted just over 3 hours - 3 courses....cheese, oil, and chocolate.  Such a fun, fun, fun evening!  




Ken & Janel

The only picture to prove that Bryan and Gina were there - they are fondue experts!  I have learned from them!





Jon & Jess, Jaclyn & Regan


My babe & I, Troy and Falon


She is such a beautiful woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment