We were able to go and watch Ezra during his Playschool Christmas concert. It's always such a cute time - pretty sure one often spends more time paying attention to everyone else's children than you do your own. The waving, the "high mom", the silly dances, the entertainment list goes on and on.
After the concert, they had lots of snacks and different Christmas activities for you to do as a family.
Our favourite - Photo Booth!
I had to take a sweet snack - found this idea on Pinterest....oreo cookies, icing, strawberries, and white chocolate chips = santa hats! Best part of my sweet snack was that it is 50% healthy :)
This year Ezra gave all of his teachers the little baggies that are "For Your Mistle Toes". I filled them with a nail polish, hand lotion, and a cute little kleenex holder my mom made. For his classmates, we filled clear bags with Christmas coloured gummy bears. I realized after I was all done that I hadn't used the correct "Beary" but I wasn't about to reprint the labels - so "Berry" it was.
Ezra's little playschool friends on their Christmas party day - it was also pajama day!










No comments:
Post a Comment