Saturday, March 29, 2014

St Patties Day!

We had 6 extra children in our house when we celebrated St Patties Day so I didn't take as many photo's as I would have liked as I was maintaing sanity and order the whole day.  For lunch we had green pancakes with sausages and green milk.  For supper I made green spaghetti and then incorporated pig's night out (aka no utensils allowed for the whole meal!).  Of course, my crazy middle child who on a normal day would rather eat with his hands instead of a fork, refused to eat until we gave him a fork.  I will never understand him :)  

Fun was had by all!  



And then at the end of the day, our friends blessed me with beautiful tulips to thank us for taking their children for the day.  9 kids (7 of them being boys!) really wasn't that bad....just chaotic at meal times but otherwise it was super fun!  


No comments:

Post a Comment