Sunday, April 27, 2014

Special Lady Tea

Each year, Doodlebug Preschool hosts a Special Lady Tea around Mother's Day (it's such a sad realization that they don't call it Mother's Day Tea for because of the children that don't have any mom's present in their life).  

When I asked Ezra who he wanted at his Special Lady Tea he replied "Grandma Park and Grandma Farm".  I asked him if there was anyone else that was a special lady in his life that he wanted to invite.  "Hmmmmmmm, nope".  Good thing I didn't take it personally and decided to invite myself :)  

It was a cute little tea - they did a few songs for us before headed back to their classroom for snacks.  We got to see Ezra more in his element (he can sing loudly if prompted!) and to play with his peers.  The little (but much taller) boy in the blue and green plaid shirt is Ezra's great friend, Jake - they are such good little buddies!  








An activity to do once we had partook in snacks was the painting nail station.  Grandma Park didn't jump on the bandwagon but Grandma Farm was all over that idea (and yet, she could wait to get them off 5 days later - she made sure they lasted over Easter just for Ezra!).  I stayed strictly the photographer!  


Ezra and his two special ladies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment